Why You Need a List of Mortgage Lenders in Canada. Buying a home is one of the smartest investments you can make. It not only ensures that you have a roof on top of your head but it also can become a source of added income later in life if you decide to sell it or rent it out.
Call Us Today +1 866 921 8890
Questions? We’re here to help!
We Pay Your Legal Fees!
When You Close a Mortgage With Us
Get $1000 Cash Back
When You Close a Mortgage With us
$1000 Referral Fee
When They Close a Mortgage With us
|First National Financial|
|Street Capital Bank|
2.9%(prime - 1.05%)
2.9%(prime - 1.05%)
|Line of Credit||Starting at|
|Equity Loans||Starting at|
|Private Mortgages||Starting at|
Why You Need a List of Mortgage Lenders in Canada
If you are planning to buy a home or any kind of property in the near future you should make sure to look at a list of mortgage lenders beforehand; and here’s why:
- Mortgage lenders make buying houses and other properties. They explain everything to you, the details, the process and the ins and outs of the industry.
- You can select from many potential lenders. As the housing market grew so did the number of lenders. With so many of them out there it can be hard to tell who’s serious and who isn’t. Most mortgage brokers have a list of lenders they prefer to work with. These tend to be the more trustworthy lenders with the better rates.
- You can compare prices and offers – having a list means that you can check out all of the mortgage lenders inclusing private mortgage lenders and compare their offers to get the beast deals. Some lenders have 5% mortgages while others have 0% mortgages. Find the one that fits your budget. The list also enables you to compare the different offers. Not just the monetary offers but also the freebies and extras that they offer. These extras can be something as simple as a discount on the property that they are selling.
- You don’t waste time – having a mortgage broker handling your home buying needs can make it faster as the broker knows all there is to know about the process of mortgages. They don’t need to ask their bosses the next steps in order to process your mortgage. They have been trained and have passed training that allow them to answer any questions you may have.
- They will show you the best properties – looking for the right kind of property can be a daunting task especially if you are looking for something specific. The mortgage lender will likely have access to these kinds of homes and can help you filter the existing listings with the kind of property you need. They have seen the homes first hand and will be able to give you detailed information of the home you are interested and maybe even suggest a few places you would like to check out.
OUR CUSTOMERS LOVE US
Certified Mortgage Brokers Across Canada
…by providing award winning customer service to each and every single client.